Here’s the agenda for the October 1 meeting of the Antelope County Board of Supervisors.
• 9:00 AM Update on Old Mill Bridge/making bridge pedestrian safe
• Authorize county clerk to advertise for bids for the materials and work FEMA projects
• Set hearing date for closing ½ mile of 859 Road between the SE1/4 of Section 29 and the NE1/4 of Section 32, Royal Township
• Agreement and Notice to Proceed/516 Avenue Grading and Erosion Control/JEO Consulting
• Agreement and Notice to Proceed/Tilden Northwest – 532 Road/JEO Consulting
• 9:30 AM RaDec Construction bid package B and Guaranteed Maximum Price (GMP)
• Neligh and Oakdale law enforcement/dispatching agreements
• Antelope County Historical Society/title to new building
• 2 Applications for permit to place permanent electric lines beneath 835 Road between Sections 33 and 28 and Section 32 and 29, Cedar Township/Elkhorn Rural Public Power
• Approval of the September 3, 2013 and September 10, 2013 regular board meetings
The meeting, to be held at the Antelope County Courthouse in Neligh, is open to the public.