The Pope John students will hold a paper drive on Saturday, November 12.
Freshmen and sophomores are in charge of the project.
The following are contact persons:
Clearwater and Rural St. John — Brandon Funk — (402-485-2710)
Neligh — Jacob Ramold — (402-929-3926)
Petersburg and Raeville — Jon Meis — (402-843-2285)
Elgin — Casey Pelster — (402-843-2321) or Sister Pat — (402-843-5461)
We will collect:
1. Newspapers, phone books, paperbacks and shredded paper.
2. Magazines and slick papers.
3. Flattened cardboard.
1. Papers must be boxed or put in brown paper bags.
2. We may not collect any:
• hard covered books, unless the covers are removed
• books, notebooks or calendars with spirals
• plastic wrappers or bags
Please have the paper at the pick-up locations by 8 AM on Saturday, Nov. 12, or placed in the protected area in front of the St. Boniface Gym no sooner than Friday, but no later than 10 a.m. on Saturday.