The Pope John students will hold a paper drive on Saturday, July 23.
Seniors and eighth graders are in charge of the project. The following are contact persons:
Clearwater & Rural St. John — Scott Moser (402) 485-9252
Neligh — Jacob Ramold (402) 887-4170
Petersburg & Raeville — Greg Starman (402) 386-5318
Elgin — Chelsea Eischeid (402) 843-5987 or Sister Pat (402) 843-5461
They will collect:
1. Newspapers, phone books, paperbacks and shredded paper.
2. Magazines and slick papers.
3. Flattened cardboard.
1. Papers must be boxed or put in brown paper bags.
2. We may not collect any:
• hard covered books, unless the covers are removed.
• books, notebooks or calendars with spirals.
• plastic wrappers or bags.
Please have the paper at the pick-up locations by 8 a.m. on Saturday, July 23, or placed in the protected area in front of the St. Boniface Gym no sooner than Friday or Saturday but no later than 10 a.m. on Saturday.