The Pope John students will hold a paper drive this Saturday, May 28.
The freshmen and sophomores of the 2010-2011 school year are in charge of the project.
The following are contact persons:
Clearwater — Jill Moser (402) 485-9252
Rural St. John — Lee Bartak (402) 992-5381
Neligh — Randi Schrage (402) 887-5271
Petersburg — Austin Heying (402) 386-5318
Raeville — Christopher Bode (402) 843-0269
Elgin — Ross Schindler (402) 843-2158 or Sister Pat (402) 843-5461
Items to be collected:
1. Newspapers, phone books, paperbacks, shredded paper, and hard covered books with the cover removed
2. Magazines and slick papers
3. Flattened cardboard boxes
(NOTE: Papers must be boxed or in brown paper bags)
Items not allowed:
• Hard covered books without the covers removed
• Books, notebooks or calendars with spirals
• Plastic wrappers or bags
Please have materials at the pick-up locations by 8 AM on Saturday, May 28, or placed in the protected area in front of the St. Boniface Gym no sooner than Friday and no later than 10 a.m. on Saturday.