The Elgin City Council will hold their regular June meeting on Monday night, June 7. Among the items on the agenda are:
• Report on progress being made with fixing water running past the fire building.
• Bids for stump removal at park
• Discussion and action on Park Board
• Replacement of park equipment
• Action on bids to shingle bathrooms at the park.
• Discussion and action on Red Oak at campground.
• Code book updates — Joe McNally.
• Building permit — Jeremy Young.
• Approve fireworks permit
• Action on east building — roof leaking.
• Landfill hours.
• Campground cost for extended time.
• White rock at campground.
The meeting, open to the public, begins at 7:30 p.m.