The District #18 Board of Education will meet Thursday night, Aug. 27, for a budget workshop session.
The meeting, open to the public, will begin at 7:30 p.m. in the distance learning room at the high school.
In addition, a number of other items are on the agenda for the second meeting in August. They are:
• Elkhorn Rural Public Power
• CD Renewal
• Approve August Budget Expenditures
• Bid for Parking Lot Improvement
• Set the date for the 2009-2010 budget hearing
• Set the date for the 2009-2010 hearing to set the budget levy.
• Part-time custodial position
• Summer maintenance update
Also, the board is scheduled to hear a report from Principal/Athletic Director Jimmy Feeney III.