The District #18 Board of Education is scheduled to meet Thursday, April 14 in the distance learning room at the high school.
Superintendent Steve Dennis said the board will consider a new teacher contract as well as approve a teacher resignation.
Other items on the action agenda are:
• Approve teacher req1uisitions
• Approve a technology support contract with ESU #8
• Approve a technology purchase
• Approve second reading of Policy 302.04.1 which deals with the superintendent job description
• Approve on first reading Policy 201.01.2 board of education job description
• Approve a revision of Policy 303.05, duties and responsibilies of the principals
• Approve a first reading of Policy 303.05.1, athletic activities director job description
• Approve secretary and custodian job descriptions
• Approve student and graduate surveys
• Approve building projects
• Approve a ‘Letter of Support’ for the Prairie Breeze Wind Tower Project
• Set the last day of school for the 2010-2011 school year
Discussion items on the agenda are a superintendent’s report, the 2011-2012 school calendar, distribute superintendent evaluation materials, and teacher/administrator negotiations.
The meeting is open to the public.