The District #18 Board of Education will hold their regular monthly meeting on Thursday night, Nov. 10.
Scheduled to begin at 7:30 p.m. in the distance learning room at the high school, board members have 11 items on the ‘action’ agenda. They are:
• Revision of board policies 100’s — 300’s
• First reading of Board Policy 201.02, Board membership — elections and appointments
• First reading of Board Policy 201.03, qualifications
• First reading of Board Policy 201.04, oath of office
• First reading of Board Policy 201.05, term of office
• First reading of Board Policy 201.07, board member liability
• First reading of Board Policy 203.01, board organizational meeting
• First reading of Board Policy 204.08, quorum
• Renewal of sports cooperative with Pope John XXIII Central Catholic Junior-Senior High School
• Resolution to select natural gas provider
• District audit
Discussion items on the agenda are: superintendent’s report, quarterly administrative report, review of winter activities, NASB convention update, distribute board self-evaluation and review of board goals/retreat.
The school board is expected to go into closed session to discuss the superintendent’s evaluation and contract negotiation.
The meeting is open to the public.