The District #18 Board of Education will hold their regular March meeting on Tuesday, March 9.
The meeting, to be held in the distance learning room, will begin at 7:30 p.m. and is open to the public.
The tentative agenda has the following items listed as action items. They are:
• Approve senior sneak request.
• Update board policy on public participation in board meetings.
• Approve purchase of track uniforms.
• Approve purchase of football uniforms.
• Approve purchase of volleyball uniforms.
• Approve purchase of copy machine.
• Approve purchase of updates for ITV room.
• Approve a nurse contract with ESU #8.
• Adopt Nebraska math standards.
• Consider heating/cooling proposals.
• Approve board goals.
• Set criteria for special education option students.
• Approve spring activities.
• Administrator negotiations.
Among the items listed for ‘discussion’ are the 2010-2011 school calendar and the distribution of superintendent evaluation materials.