The Antelope County Board of Supervisors will meet in regular session on Tuesday, Feb. 11.
Items on the agenda are:
• 8:00 AM Claims
• Hiring an individual for the Clearwater Barn
• Purchasing a pickup for the Oakdale Barn/Brandt
• Decision on selling the 2 acre tract of land located in the SE1/4SE1/4 of Section 21, and 7.98 acre tract in the NE1/4 of Section 28, all in Township 26, Range 8 West/Schwager
• Decision on relinquishing the right of way to the land owner on parcel 000691000 being a part of the NW1/4NW1/4 of Section 22, Township 26 North, Range 8 West/Schwager
• Sheriff’s January fee report
• January miscellaneous fee report
• January treasurers fund balance report
• Clerk of the district court January fee report
• Bids for gravel, culverts, blades, asphalt oil and armor coating
At 10 a.m., the County Board of Equalization will convene to review a permissive exemption for Peace United Church of Christ (parsonage), real and personal property exemptions, vehicle permissive exemptions and tax list corrections.
Tuesday’s meeting is open to the public.