The agenda has been set for the January 3 meeting of the Antelope County Board of Supervisors.
According to County Clerk Carolyn Pedersen, the following items are on the agenda:
• 9 a.m. — Brenda Harrison Orchard Village Clerk/Orchard law enforcement agreement
• Sign contract for services with Stahr & Associates or Marvin Planning Consultants regarding zoning regulation updates/Carpenter
• Results from second radon test
Dept of Roads resolution withdrawal of Oakdale West, Clearwater Southwest, Royal North, Neligh North, Clearwater East and Clearwater Northeast from the Federal Aid list
• Veteran Service Officer 4th quarter report/presentation of NACO Presidential Award
• Approval of the December 6th and 13th, 2011 regular board minutes/Pedersen