County Supervisors To Meet February 11
February 10, 2014 by lmorgan
The Antelope County Board of Supervisors will meet in regular session on Tuesday, Feb. 11.
Items on the agenda are:
• 8:00 AM Claims
• Hiring an individual for the Clearwater Barn
• Purchasing a pickup for the Oakdale Barn/Brandt
• Decision on selling the 2 acre tract of land located in the SE1/4SE1/4 of Section 21, and 7.98 acre tract in the NE1/4 of Section 28, all in Township 26, Range 8 West/Schwager
• Decision on relinquishing the right of way to the land owner on parcel 000691000 being a part of the NW1/4NW1/4 of Section 22, Township 26 North, Range 8 West/Schwager
• Sheriff’s January fee report
• January miscellaneous fee report
• January treasurers fund balance report
• Clerk of the district court January fee report
• Bids for gravel, culverts, blades, asphalt oil and armor coating
At 10 a.m., the County Board of Equalization will convene to review a permissive exemption for Peace United Church of Christ (parsonage), real and personal property exemptions, vehicle permissive exemptions and tax list corrections.
Tuesday’s meeting is open to the public.