Supervisors To Meet Tuesday
January 13, 2014 by lmorgan
The Antelope County Board of Supervisors will meet Tuesday, Jan. 14, beginning at 8 a.m. at the courthouse in Neligh.
Items on the agenda include:
• Elect Chairman and Vice Chairman for 2014
Set committee’s and holidays for 2014
• 9:30 AM — Sue Warne Blue Cross Blue Shield updates
• Approve county depositories for 2014/Brunswick State Bank, Bank of Elgin, Bank of Orchard, The Tilden Bank, Pinnacle Bank, Heritage Bank
• Authorize treasurer to invest funds
Sign authorization for clerk to transfer funds
• Re-appoint or appoint Veteran Service Officer, Weed Control Superintendent, Zoning Administrator & County Surveyor
• 10:30 AM — Invenergy/James Williams Prairie Breeze update
• Wellness Partners Program agreement
• Clerk of the district court December fee report
• December miscellaneous fee report
• December treasurers fund balance report
At 10 a.m., the board will act as the County Board of Equalization to consider permissive exemptions for Antelope Memorial Hospital and Neligh Senior Citizens Center and tax list corrections.
The meeting is open to the public.