Supervisors To Meet In Regular Session Dec. 3
December 2, 2013 by lmorgan
The Antelope County Board of Supervisors will meet in regular sesson on Tuesday morning, Dec. 3.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
• Wages elected officials and benefits
• 10 AM Public hearing to consider vacation or abandonment of the east ¾ mile of 859 Road between 517 and 518 Avenue, Royal Township – moved to December
10th, due to publishing requirements
• Amend resolution for public hearing date of the vacation or abandonment of the east ¾ mile of 859 Road between 517 and 518 Avenue, Royal Township to December 10th 2013 at 10:00 AM/McDonald
• 9:30 AM Bridge inspections/McDonald
• Review or interview applicants for the job opening in the Clearwater Road department
• Sheriff’s 3rd quarter income report
• Random drug test for all employees
• Elkhorn Rural Public Power District/needing right-of-way from county to place poles along the Orchard Road
• Authorize the chairman to sign the Certification of County Highway Superintendent 1-1-2013 to 12-31-2013
• Changing from townships to commissioner form of government
The meeting, to be held at the Antelope County Courthouse in Neligh, is open to the public.