Supervisors to Meet Monday
November 1, 2013 by lmorgan
The Antelope County Board of Supervisors will meet in regular sesson on Monday, November 5.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
AGENDA, NOVEMBER 5, 2013
• 9 AM Source Gas/service line agreement new law enforcement facility
• 10 AM Open bids for the Old Mill Bridge railing and FEMA gravel and sand delivered bids
• Permit for underground permit/Source Gas
• Clerk of the district court September fee report
• Sheriff’s September fee report
• Appointment of members to the Planning Commission board and to the Board of Adjustments/Carpenter
• Advertise for new employee at the Clearwater barn
• Approval of the October 1 and 8, 2013 regular board minutes and the October 8, 2013 Board of Equalization minutes
The meeting, to be held in the supervisors’ room at the Antelope County Courthouse in Neligh, is open to the public.