Supervisors to Meet Tuesday
March 29, 2013 by lmorgan
The Antelope County Board of Supervisors will be held Tuesday, April 2.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
• 9:00 Auditors report
• 9:30 AM Museum building/George Strassler
• 10:00 AM Public Hearing conditional use permit Gregg Todd – construction of a confined cattle use located on the SE corner of the SW1/4 of Section 35, Eden Township and public hearing for a conditional use permit Progressive Swine Technologies - center pivot application of swine lagoon effluent located on the NE1/4 of Section 19, Custer Township
• 10:30 AM Mill Bridge change order and pay application/McDonald
Interlocal Agreement with Cities and Villages for emergency services
• Appoint Selection Committee to evaluate Construction Managers proposals for the new jail facility
• Application for permit to place a permanent electric line beneath 530th Avenue Willow Township/Virgil Carpenter
• Application for permit to place a permanent electric line beneath 517th Avenue Elgin Township/Dennis Blair
• Application for permit to place a permanent gas line beneath 525 Avenue Cedar Township/Selting Inc.
• Application for permit to place a permanent electric line beneath 517th Avenue Verdigris Township/Paul Renner
• Sublease Agreement between the Sheriff’s Department and the Shooters Club/Moore
•Appointments to the County Visitors Committee/Pedersen
• Approval of the March 5, and March 12, 2013 regular board minutes
• Advertise to sell the fuel tanks at Tilden/Schwager
The items on the agenda do not necessarily have to be acted on in the above order.
The County Board has the right to modify the agenda upon convening, provided the matter is of an emergency nature.