District #18 School Board to Meet Wednesday
February 11, 2013 by lmorgan
The District #18 Board of Education will hold their regular monthly meeting on Wednesday, Feb. 13.
The meeting, scheduled to begin at 7:30 p.m., will be held in the distance learning room at the high school.
Items on the agenda are:
• Approve Principal’s Contract
• Formally Approve Board/Supt. Evaluation instruments
• Announcement of Standing Committees
• Accept resignation/s
• Approve APL “best practices” for school wide procedure/use and in staff evaluation
• Approve two sections of pre-school for the 13-14 school year AND beyond.
• Approve contracts with ESU8
• Approve new yearly tentative agenda calendar
The meeting is open to the public.