Invenergy Road Easements on Agenda for Supervisors Meeting February 12th
February 11, 2013 by lmorgan
The Antelope County Board of Supervisors will meet Tuesday, Feb. 12.
Items on the agenda for the meeting, which is scheduled to begin at 8 a.m. are:
• January miscellaneous fee report
• January treasurers fund balance report
• Clerk of the District Court January fee report
• County Sheriffs January fee report
• Interlocal maintenance agreement between Village of Oakdale and the County/Brandt
• Change order Old Mill Bridge pavement/North end
• Agreement between the City of Neligh and Antelope County to stockpile millings at the park and dirt work alongside the bridge
• Invenergy road easements
• Prochaska & Associates review of design of jail facility and approval to move forward with the Design Development Phase
• Contract for architectural services with Prochaska
The meeting is open to the public.