Elgin City Council to Meet Monday Night
January 4, 2013 by lmorgan
The Elgin City Council will hold their first meeting of 2013 on Monday, Jan. 7.
Scheduled to begin at 7:30 p.m. at city hall, items on the agenda are:
• Platting of Meadowbrook Subdivision — Janet Koinzan
• Automatic Truck Wash — Janet Koinzan
• Driveway off Bowen Street to Homestead
• Finalize the sale of city lot
• Drainage ditch payments
• Approve Nathan Niewohner, Alex Kinney, Robbie Evans and Cole Haddix to the Elgin Volunteer Fire Department
• Review of 2011-2012 audit
The meeting is open to the public.