Elgin City Council to Meet Monday
November 30, 2011 by lmorgan
The Elgin City Council is scheduled to hold their regular meeting on Monday night, Dec. 5. Scheduled to begin at 7:30 p.m., items on the agenda are:
• Discussion and action on Plantation Street
• Discussion and action on legislative updates
• Discussion and action on building permits for non-attached buildings
• Discussion and action on tree trimming bids
• Discussion and action on opening of bids for Crown Victoria and pickup
The meeting will then adjourn and a reorganizational meeting will commence. The council will vote on a president of the council, then approve a resolution setting appointments and committees.
Discussion in scheduled to be held on the audit review, setting a January meeting date and on building permits.
The meeting, to be held at City Hall, is open to the public.