Supervisors to Meet Tuesday, Oct. 4
September 30, 2011 by lmorgan
Antelope County Clerk Carolyn Pedersen announced the agenda for the upcoming meeting of the Antelope County Board of Supervisors.
The meeting will be held on Tuesday, Oct. 4.
Items on the agenda are:
• 9:00 AM BOE
• 9:15 AM Dave Praeuner with Nebraska Machinery/purchasing V plows
• Discuss setting a fee for zoning permits for new buildings on existing sites
• Application to place electric line beneath 846 Rd Elm Township/Weber
• Application to place electric line beneath 527 Ave Neligh Township/Smith
• 10:00 AM Open bids for the Brunswick Northeast Culvert project, Oakdale East Bridge project and FEMA site 4-1 Airport Road pavement improvements
• Sign Change Order No. l,
• Application for Payment No. 1 (Final) and the Recommendation of Acceptance Neligh NE
• Bridge inspections
• Barb Finn/discuss using the southwest room of the main floor of the old courthouse formerly occupied by the Health and Human Services
• County Government Day October 6th, 2011, 9:00 AM
• Review job applications for District 3 road employee and set time for interviews
Also, the County Board of Equalization will, at 9 a.m., set levies for County and various other entities and tax list corrections
The items on the agenda do not necessarily have to be acted on in the above order. The County Board has the right to modify the agenda upon convening, provided the matter is of an emergency nature.
The meeting is open to the public.